Interview with my children
Chel tagged me with this in Facebook and I thought I would share my kids answers here.
1. What is something that your mom always says to you?
Rachel: Let’s do a project. (I seldom say “Let’s do a project–it was all she could think of.)
Esther: Esther (she says I always say her name when I talk to her.)
Issac: Issac, come here.
2. What makes mom happy?
Rachel: When I do what she says
Esther: When I take initiative.
Issac: Doing initiative.
3. What makes mom sad? (I guess I have been really emphasizing initiative.:))
Rachel: When I don’t obey.
Esther: When I don’t take initiative.
Issac: When I don’t work.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Rachel: When the project she has me do is silly.
Esther: When you tickle me and tell funny jokes.
Issac: She laughs.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Esther: Like me.
Issac: Like Esther.
6. How old is your mom? (I am 34)
Esther:I don’t have any particular idea at all.
Issac : 36
7. How tall is your mom? (I am 5’3″)
Rachel : as tall as I am.
Esther: a head taller than me.
Issac: 5 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Rachel: Spend time with us and paint.
Issac: Read books.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Rachel: Do work around the house and paint.
Esther: Have some quiet time and get some work done.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Esther: Paintings and being the best mom in the world.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Rachel:Being my mom.
Esther: Cuddling me.
Issac : Painting.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Rachel: Keeping us settled.
Esther: Balancing. (She means in wii fit. Stupid knees.)
Issac: Being bugs Bunny. (He means imitating the voice–I am bad at voices.)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Rachel :Working on websites.
Esther : Working on websites.
Issac : Painting.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? (they are all right.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Rachel : That you are so good at painting.
Esther: When you finish a painting.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Rachel: Calvin’s mom. (She explained that I would be good at dealing with Calvin.)
Esther: The older sister in Scrapped Princess.
Issac: Daffy Duck (he has been watching tons of Bug’s Bunny.)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Rachel:Have tea together.
Issac:Hooked on Phonics
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Rachel: Our eyes.
Esther: My hair, our actions when we were young, and a lot of our problems.
Issac: We both like jeans.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Rachel: I’m a kid and she is a grown up.
Esther:She is taller than me.
Issac:Shes bigger and I am smaller.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Rachel: I have faith that she does.
Esther: She hugs me so much.
Issac: She hugs and kisses me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? (they got this absolutely right!)
Rachel: Because he is fun.
Esther: He’s hilarious.
Issac: He’s funny.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? (None of the above my favorite place to go is HOME though I do like IKEA.)
Rachel: I don’t know.