Interview with Esther
Interviews continued. If you missed the first one: Jennifer over at Path Less Taken has been interviewing her kids. I did that several years ago with all three (here) so I decided to do it again and see how things had changed. I started with Rachel which is here and now Essie.
1. What is something Mom always says to do?
*thinking* *shrugs* I don’t know.
2. What makes Mom happy?
When I clean the house and stuff voluntairily
3. What makes Mom sad?
When I ignore her when she says please clean this up or whatever.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Points out funny things that I have said, points out funny things on the internet.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
(almost exactly to the point of freakiness)
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
*Laughs* Still no idea.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
As far as I know so far, play Tripletown.
(Current obsession so for now, yes.)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
I have no idea, because you don’t do it when I’m around.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Painting. And taking care of us.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
*Thinking* Mmmm, Tripletown.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
*Long think* I don’t know. Salad as far as I know. I think it’s salad.
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Her painting, her skill of taking car of us, her skill at taking care of us, her skill at cooking, her skill at cleaning, her skill on the computer.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don’t know.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Says it every day, says it in her actions, and how she interacts with me.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
*scratches nose in thought* I don’t know.