Interview with Issac
Interviews continued. If you missed the first one: Jennifer over at Path Less Taken has been interviewing her kids. I did that several years ago with all three (here) so I decided to do it again and see how things had changed. I started with Rachel which is here, Essie here, and now Issac (who was the hardest to pin down– he doesn’t like to be put on the spot. His initial answer is always I don’t know, then when he thinks a bit he answers.)
1. What is something Mom always says to do?
Nice to meet you, Hungry. (In response to his constant “Moo-oomm, I’m hungry”)
2. What makes Mom happy?
If I make her tea or clean up the living room.
3. What makes Mom sad?
I’m not sure.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jokes or tickling.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don’t know, I forget.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
2 ft taller than I am. (a foot off– I am 1 ft taller.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
I don’t know because I am usually asleep.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I have no idea.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
(Apparently I like salad a lot.:))
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When you finish a painting.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don’t know.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both make weird faces sometimes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Your hair is longer.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You listen to what I am talking about.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Um, to the computer.
(First kid who got this close to right– essentially unless I am taking a road trip my favorite place to go is “home”.:))